Sunday, January 21, 2007

Updates..

2 years with Dear on 190107


From me: Handmade Photo Cardboard for him, and purposely went down to Bedok Reservoir to get it frame
Haha.. I so sweet rite???? :)
Here's the pics....




From him: Receive my 24th card from him.

As promise by him, every 19th of the month, he will gif me 1 card..

So sweeetttt..... ^_^

Here's the number 24th!!!








He bought me an accessories stand too... Will ul pics once he pass it to me. ^Stay tunE^



Took some pics of Singtel Mobile call centre.. For my PP!!!




Things to buy for CNY:

<-Skincare->
- Ettusais Medicated Acne Clear UV Protector( Refreshing)
- Ettusais medicated acne gentle make off
- 4 peices of skinfood collagen eye sheets

<-New clothes->
- La Senza
- 1 black 3/4 pant from Giordano
- 1 dress
(thinking of getting the one from Woodlands Civil Plaza, but Dear said not nice!!) ^sAd^
- 1 top from Forever 21
- * 1 skirt

* optional
^^More updates coming up in Da's lifes^^

No comments: