Wednesday, February 28, 2007

AMK Hub

AMK Hub B1 & 2 open already!!

Dear & I went there to shop.. :)

I bought a ^appLe^ mirror from a very cute shop.. It sell cute stuffs & things from Japan!
But I cant rememeber the name of the shop.. Go find out urself ba! :)



Dear bought me a new pair of shoe from Mondo!

Reason: to replace my old pair which torn already.. :)

I love my new shoe!


Dear bought me a Guess watch from H2 hub as my brithday present.

I know its abit early, but he decided to buy it for me now becos the H2 hub is having 20% off!

RRP= $265

However we only get it for $210! So much different rite!!! Hahaha..

PLUS!!! Got a free gift: A alarm clock.

Soo DAMN worth la!!! :)

My new Guess watch for my 20th birthday in 2 month+ time:





Dear bought me this cute little *Strawberry Sweetheart* cake which I wanted to buy it long ago bcos it looks so sweet & nice...

The Little cake is from Bread Talk:


No comments: