Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shopping after CNY

3rd day of CNY, went out shopping with Dear..

We went to Bishan Junction 8, Bugis Junction, Raffles City & Citylink Mall.

So damn tired... But *happY* Shopping!! hahaha...



= Dear bought me,

Gold Butterfly Necklace from Diva:



Turned twice on a $3 machine and got me a Stress Ball Anpanman:

So Damn Cute la!!! :P



Dear also gave me my 25th card for every 19th of the month:


= I bought myself,

*Ettusais Acne Aqua Shooter Toner:

*h2o Face Oasis Cleansing Water:

*Kiehl's Blue Herbal Moisturizer:


* Missha Ultra Sun Protector SPF 50 PA++:


Used up my accumulated points in my mini toons card to redeem for a $10 voucher to purchase a *Pink Princess Mirror Cum Drawer.


Actual price: $18.95, I paid the outstanding of $8.95/-

So nice and sweet!!! :)


Finally, went for dinner @ Crystal Jade Bugis Junction

Mine => Curry Niu Nan Baked Rice


Dear => San Xia Fried Rice


* Side Dish => Xia Jiang Fried Chicken


Very nice and similar to Wai Zai Tea House that I had mentioned before in previous post. But price wise, slightly more expensive BUT still affordable! Can go try if run out of eating places or sian of foodcourt & hawker centre already!! Cheers.. :)



Other updates...
Dear made some online purchase for me.. From this Japan OR USA webbie called: strapya.com

Almost all the stuffs in this webbie are so CUTE and cant find elsewhere..

But some overpriced le..
Anyway I chose this 3 items:




I love them all and I hope it arrived soon!!!! Waiting waiting waiting!! :P

No comments: