Friday, March 23, 2007

26th card

Received my No 26th card = 2yrs 2mths of relationship from Darling. *Sweet*

Darling saY that ger look like me with with spec and no make up... Hahaha.. Quite true eh!

No 26th card:


++ Singtel Staff Function 2007++

I went to Singtel Staff Function yday nite held in St James Power Station. One word to describe the whole event:

*Boring*

Den didnt won anything from lucky draw!!
*Even more SianZ*


Anyway.. My conclusion: D&D sld be held in proper hotel with seats for everyone. Not any damn small pub with NO SEAT, NOISY & DARK!!! Damn silly la... :(

The invitation:


Random happening...

I started to *Diying* pasting crystal on my Pinky metal ipod case. So chIo!! :P




Re-paste crystal on my ipod earphone, think is nicer than the previous time!! :P



No comments: