Thursday, March 15, 2007

StrAwBerrY CurTain

Darling and I went to Lot 1 Mini Toons and he bought me a Little *cuTe* D.I.Y strawberry curtain!!!

We bought it home and started Diying together. So damn Fun... :P


Took some pics..

Before starting:

Selling in Mini Toons @ $2.95/packet



The process:



End product:


So nice and Sweet rite??? Hahaha... Loving it!! :P

After having dinner at Dear's hse, we went out to Jurong Point to collect my *StrapYa* items that finally arrived from oversea!! So happy & excited...

The 3 items again..


*The butterfly strap

(I thot it to be longer, but it came out to be much shorter than expected)



*Pink Love Punch
(I thot this to be smaller & hard in texture, came out to be soft & big) hahaha....


*Red Im Star Punch

Thou was not what I expected them to be like, I still love them all.. Its so nice and cute that I just forgotten everything la!!! Heee...


Shopping @Jurong Point.. Dear bought me a new pair of Neckermann crystal slipper which I wanted to buy it long ago.. Finally bought it today after comparing prices @ 3 places, all of them sell the same price.. No Diff!! So settled it @ All Bags Jurong Point.


++ IMPORTANT++


My Darling won a Sony MP3 player in a Sony online game that he took part sometime ago!! So damn lucky him la...


Soooo....


When he receive it from Sony, he is going to sell it at brand new!! Anybody who is interested, you can email/MSN him personally @ daniel_1983x@hotmail.com for details!! Thanks! :P



* Sony NW-S705F (2GB)

No comments: