Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Together...

Went out to watch movie cum shopping with dear.


++ 300 ++

About the movie:

*Based on the epic graphic novel by Frank Miller, 300 is a ferocious retelling of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite against their Persian enemy, drawing a line in the sand for democracy. The film brings Miller's (Sin City) acclaimed graphic novel to life by combining live action with virtual backgrounds that capture his distinct vision of this ancient historic tale.


Heh ppLe!!! Go watch 300!! Is so damn nice.... Thou is a fighting show, many ppLe might not like it.. But 300 is an exception.. NO boring scene!!! Its brings you excitment every single moment!!! GO waTch... NO regret de.... :P


Head down to 3 places again.. Bugis, Causeway Point and Jurong Point

=> Bugis

Have our lunch @ Ajisen








*Curry Pork Ramen for me


*Chicken Tomato Ramen for dear



*Side dish => Fried Tofu & Soft Shell Crab


Dear bought me a new bag from Bugis Village


We also went to Bugis Junction Lovely Land...

Bought myself this little Cutie Blue Pig Keychain with my DOB de!!


=> Jurong Point


Went there a short while to buy Darling "Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse" from PK Computer



Lastly, settled ouselves at Causeway to catch the movie at 7pm. Walk ard Causeway b4 the movie starts...

So, I bought myself thingy again..

*A Lovely Crystal Hair Accessory!!


Dear also bought me a Sweet My Melody keycover from online auction!!


I love it!!! So nice.. :P

No comments: