Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Dearest Darling

Today is my Darling birthday... The actual day!! >>28th June..

Here's the updates on what I brought to him.. Cheers! :)

Firstly, on 27th June b4 the actual birthday, went with him to Vivocity to watch Gold Class movie!


The movie we watched was Ocean Thirteen.

Gold Class movie was indeed a different kinda of experience, it super comfortable can!!

*The entrance..
I love it!~ :)

After watching movie, went to have our dinner @ Carnivore Vivocity..

Treated Darling for this "all abt meat" buffet experience.. The food was superb and place was so comfortable!!! Tip-top service too~

*Romantic place near the sea..
*Nice table setup with complimentry condiments
*Green means u are ready to be served the meat, while Red means not ready to be served
*Big Big feast.. :)
*Grill fish was my favourite kinda of meat among all kinds I have tried..
*Those are Chicken Heart.. *Special*
*Soup of the day: Cream of Broccoli
HappY eating there~

********

Now the actual day of Darling birthday, went with him to Serangoon Mrt to collect the cake I order for him online... Den took the cab to his house... :)

*On the way to Serangoon MRT..

I order this cake online from: http://littlefootpastry.blogspot.com/

*The blog of Little Foot Patisserie*Name Card & Birthday Pick
The cake from this guy is super nice & taste superb!! Highly recommended~


Order from him if ur "him" or "her" bdae is coming~ Cheers..


I chose Signature Chocolate Cheese Cake..

*Without Candles..
*With candles... Darling is 24 already!! A damn *old* boy liao.. :)
*Super nice cross-sectional.. :)

*Making a wish..
*With Darling & cutie chocolate cheese cake..

*A super nice birthday card with meaningful words.. :)


As a LiL gift for his tis yr bdae.. I gave Darling this 1/2 self-DIY Devil Meets Angel Photo frame..


Ok.. Its a wonderful birthday for my Darling.. Hopes he loving it~ More More More for upcoming years.. :D


I love you my dearest lovies.. :P



********

>>>Some random stuffs~


Shopping @ Vivocity too~ :P


*Thou its Darling bdae, but he still bought me all tis~ hahaha..

*Bought this Pinky piggy tissue cover for myself!

*Taken this pic in ToyRus in Vivocity.. Thought it quite nice.. Haha..

********

>>>My Darling super lucky to won ANOTHER Samsung K3 2gb MP3 player again..


Its so *kong bu* to keep on winning thing.. This time he won cos he participated in lucky draw held by Samsung in tis yr PC show~ WTH!!




OFF for tv..

With love.. :)

No comments: