Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pending concerts to be watch!

Darling & I have 2 pending concerts to be watch!

1st: Fang Da Tong Ai Ai Ai RP concert held next friday!


Got the free tickets from skool Campus Art Production~

Dont really know or like this guy! Haha.. But since its free, I would still go & watch it! :)


******

2nd: SodaGreen Concert coming August 2007~

Dear's sister treated us for this concert! Damn CooL~ :)


Wellness 360Degree

First time went into Wellness 360degree(a leisure room) in skool with Darling & his ex classmates to celebrate their ex faci birthday~

Nice room with comfortable sofa & cushion! :)

Some photos of this LiL party & of cos Darling & me! :P


>Chocolate cake from Prima Deli

>Cutting the cake
>Darling ex classmates :)

>With Dear time!~ :P


Junks from The Face Shop

Dear & I went to Causeway point to get a super nice *Princess* pouch! But so sad la.. Out of Stock liao~ :( I wan tt pouch really much eh!

Hope the lil pushcart will restock really soon! :(

Anyway.. Darling bought me other nonsense instead~

A super shine lip gloss + new nail polish from The Face Shop




PS: I want to go this year NDP so damn much~ But never win any tix la!! However, Darling told me he is at least able to get the preview tix for me to go watch~ At least better than nothing.... Hopes he get it!! :)


******

OFF for bed~

Good Night worLd.. Cheers.. :)

No comments: