Monday, July 2, 2007

Proudly shopping trip.. :)

I haven been in real shopping for a long time..

Therefore, yesterday went out for long shopping trip in Orchard... Damn good!!~ =)


Bought lotZZz of stuffs..

*New skincare products.. From Basic Beauty & Dept store for Ettusais~


*Pretty undies from Forever 21..


*Juicy Key with Crown Necklace from Far East Plaza.. Loving it~



*Lastly.. Many nonsense.. From everywhere... :D



Darling bought for me from Page One... A damn nice Baby Pink G-Tec~ :P


********

For spending $78/- in Ettusais, im entitled to this free gift: A Bag~


********

Random..

Tis morning while I was choosing which hair accessory to be used.. I den realised I got so many of ribbon designs de..

OMG!! All kinds man~



----------------------------------------

PS: Darling.. Stop me from buying ribbon kind one again k! Love ya... :)

No comments: