Friday, August 31, 2007

WON Nokia N95!!!!!

Hey!!! mee Darling is the MOST lucky guy ever la!!!! :)

HE WON A NOKIA N95 in a lucky draw contest~


WTH rite!!!! Cant believe he won la..... OMG!

Only 3 lucky winners were chosen, den he was 1 of them.... SUPER DUPER LUCKY LOR!!!!! :P


MOST importantly.... Darling is giving this new phone to me!!!

YEah~ NEW phone again!~

im so happY la...... :P Dun haf to spend anything on a brand new GOODIES phone that i intended to buy previousLy!! :D


Thank you my Dearr!! I love you!!!! :D


******

Btw.... showing how SE P1i looks like again~ This is mee Darling new phone!!! His 1st WiFi enabled phone!!! :)

******

Hmmmmmm... Random stuffs~

*Helped mee mummy to buy a Forever Friends Graduation Bear for mee sista... She is having her graduation ceremony @ SIM tomolo... :D

Super cute rite?!!



*Newly painted nails WIF my new nail colour~ :D



*Mentioned mee lost my Mesh ring rite!? :(
Anyway... Darling bought me a new one + a new prettY bracelet~ :P



~END of post~ :D

No comments: