Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Another of my Dior collection~

Hey.... Bought a new Dior product again~
*im a new fans of Dior cosmetics* :D

*introducing mee new
Dior X3 control 2-way foundation! *shade: 200*

>>>soooooooo pretty & good quality!! :D



******

*PurFect masking time!! :p

>>Day 1 (Kose Seikisho Mask White)


>>Day 2 (Etude House Lavender Mask) *not available in sing thou* :(


******

*PSP Slim Rose Pink*

erm.... another new desire which of total no use to me~
*claim made by mee darling*

BUT I REALLI LOVE TIS PRETTY GADGET TO THE MAX LOR!!! :(

******

*Romantic Princess*


Lastly, introducing my CURRENT favourite taiwan drama~

Hope its not too late! :D

Another 3 epis to the finale! *super cant wait la* HaS!!!!


******

Ok... OFF my latest epi dled... *loves*

PS: i realli dun find Ah Chu nice btw.. BUT for benefit of those who interested... i shall continue to dl till its finale~ Cheers! :)

No comments: