Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bratz!

Catch Bratz @ CCK Old School kinda of Cinema with mee Darling~
Nice movie, YET mee darling dun like it!! Hahaha....

*too girly for him la* :P


BUT i super like it la...
*recommended for all ladies* :)


******

went to Watson after tt, and grabbed 2 pairs of new glittery fake lashes!
*darling bought for me*

>>Korea fake lashes on special promo @ Watson!
usual price: $6, NOW: $4.95 :D

*LiL glitters

*LotZ of glitters

******

my stupid necklace spoiled again!!! :(

tis time round.. not so lucky le..
*one of its part was lost somewhere*


so.... darling suggest to used my old accessories, take their parts & re-attached to mee necklace!

*DIY time again* :D

*lil parts i took from my old accessories*

*my newly *DIY-design* necklace :D
*the part circled in red*



OFF for another new drama... *Byes*

No comments: