Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jay Concert 2008 + Random!

Hey! here's the updates on MR Jay Chou Concert 2008... on 19 Jan 2008!

*super lots of pple attended tis wonderful concert!!! :D


**cam whore wif mee love b4 the concert starts.... :)


*Random: bought a cup of mineral water + small cup of 7-11 gulp for a total of $4.50!!!!!

ITS SOOOOOOO EX!!!!

*damn the money sucker @ Singapore Indoor Stadium* :(


*Random: cutie big green hands written I Love U Jay!!! :)

*Pics of concert~









*Videos of concert~





















******

*my latest shoppin stuffs*

*my newly zhng pinky diamante strap on *chioest* camera!

*CK pretty blackie handbag
...mee darling bought for me!


*Grey button legging

*New top from papergirlsshop.blogspot.com...



*Another $10 Tangs Voucher from mee darling...


*Random: recently started to use my
Niu Er Mandarin Orange Yogurt Whitening + Moisturising mask!!!

my god!! its sooooooo good lor!!!! * highly recommended to try it out!*



*Ok... went to do my nails today @ De Nail Art for $45!!!!

*sooooo nice*

Pretty glittery butterfly nails! :D

*&.... reced FOC ang(gold) bao packet for them~


yeah!!! looking forward to mee kimage appointment rite after FYP presentation on
30 Jan 08... :D

Ok... haf to get back to FYP poster making...

*love love*

No comments: