Thursday, February 28, 2008

My New Gadget: PSP Slim Pink

My darling... the sweetest guy... :D

Bought mee a PSP Slim Pink yday... he gave it to mee yday evening when i went over to his place! :)






OMG.... mee PSP was soooooooooooooo pretty tt i cant stop myself from lookin at it!!!! :)

i love it toooo the MAXXXX!!!

Thank you my sweetest baobei!!! *i love u* :P


******

*Our Couple PSP*

...Black VS Pink...




Hmmm.... another collection of our super match couple thingy... *cool* :)


******

*Random*

my sis gave mee some *yummy* cookies!!! *its all the way brought back from Japan* :)

*super duper yummy lor* :D

**The outside

**The inside


*******


PS: will update again on mee diamante encrusted lovely PSP once im done wif it... &... the side photos~ will oso update soon!! :D

*stay tune*

OFF i go... *Muacks* :)

No comments: