Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kuishinbo on my 1st flexi shift week

Ohhh... my 1st flexi shift week & i crashed over @ darling's place to stay....

yes!! lil shopping during e working weekdays...


**Bought some stuff for office used...

*JJ Milk Baby Lotion from NTUC~
...smell really good, to apply when both hands feels dry in office! :)


*Pinky lil drawer from popular
...placed on my desk for all those lil barang barang left in office!



***

*Dry rose buds from Hock Hua



*meet my new pink rabbit doll! *very nice to hug* :D
...darling bought for me

*my darling bought me a new pink case from a online store...

**TAAAADAA... meet my $60 pink HP case~ luv luv it!!!! :)



******

*its Saturday, after my 5hrs shift... head to meet my sweetie to go town~

**shopped ard Orchard & bought...

*Pinkl Acne Cream

*Mentholatum Acne Gel

*Ettusais Medicated Sebum Off Sheets


***

**went to Kuishinbo for dinner with darlin, his sista & mum... :)
...its my sweetie treat~ :)

*Q-ing outside for 30mins b4 entering e restaurant...



*yeah~ finally its our turn... **yummies yummies ahead! :P



**special dishes... only 1st 40cust could get it....


*Ohh... its darling & me b4 i end~


Ok... end of post for my another wonderful week... :)

loves...

No comments: