Thursday, August 14, 2008

On OIL => OFF in Lieu...

im on my OIL today... Yes!!! 2 days off straight... i need to recharge my energy badly...

soooooo tired already....

Ohhh.... here's some latest updates of mee life~

*my latest new top from Ness... :)
...bought last tuesday~



***

*workplace was havin National Day cum Olympics Opening celebration
last Friday, 080808

Boss goin ard for some instant lucky dip~
....i gotten myself Man Han Quan Xi = Beef Noodles from Taiwan

YUMMY YUMMY!!!!! :D




***

*090808, Saturday*

*Darling brought me & his mum to JB City Square for big time shopping! :)

**Lunch @ Kenny Roger~
...yum yum! :)




*Early dinner @ India coffee shop...
...my mee goreng~


**my shopping stuffs!!!

*Milky Girl Candy in pretty red case

*Pink foot dead skin remover

*Pink comb


***

*Skinfood Live Powder mask
...tis time for deep cleansing & moisturizing

*Skinfood Banana Mask
...for whitening


ps: skinfood are really much much cheaper in m'sia den sing(at least 50% cheaper), i haf decided to collate my buy in future & grab them @ a go in JB...:)

***

*Two new pretty tops (t-shirt) in blue & pink



End of post...

*loves* :D

No comments: