Friday, August 1, 2008

A week @ Darling's place...

im OFF today~~~~~ OMG.... feel soooooo good... finally man! :)

some updates for last week...

im stayin over at Darling's place as im on my flexi week again... :P

*Ohhh.... my sweetie won something again!
...a FREE entry pass to powerhouse~ soooo useless lor! :P

*My No 42 card = 3yrs 6mths together... *love my Darling much* :D


***

*Sweetie oso bought me a pink stylish pretty clock from a online store!!!
....love it soooo much, i placed it in my office liao~ :)



***

*Another surprise from sweetie was... he bought me a new GOLD Guess watch for me!!!
....he mentioned its for me as advance xmas pressie~ soooo early huh! :P

...loveeeee the watch!!!! nice!!!!! :)





***

*Saturday after work*

met up sweetie @ CCK Mrt to head home for dinner~ :)

*went to Causeway for shoppin 1st...

**G2 was havin up to 50% sales... hence my sweetie bought another 4 new tops for work!!! :)

*i gotten myself 2 new tops for work as well.... in blue & green~



*our Watson purchase...

**Berocca performance Vit C tablet for my mum


**Jap Cheese Cake Collon


...End of Causeway Pt shoppin~

***

Stayed over @ mee's place for 1 day... & head back to Darling's place to stay for another week... on flexi shift again... :)

while on e way to Darling's place... went for shoppin @ AMK hub & Lot 1..

**Bought:

*From AMK hub..

**Skinfood Eye cream
...reduce wrinkles, find lines & dark circles

**Skinfood Live Powder Mask
...for soothing & relaxation


***All the free gifts given from Skinfood...


**

*From Lot1

**Missha Mist Spray

**Missha Provice Natural Shine Glaze

***Free gift from Missha

**Loreal Elseve Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Hair Mask
...really really good!!!!!

**Carefree pantyliners
...2 for $5.60!


***

Lastly, my online purchase...

**Another tube of Darkness Eyelash Glue
...purfect glue for faux eyelash!



Ok... end of updates...

**loves! :)

No comments: