Friday, September 12, 2008

New week @ Dear's place...

Hi pple... im here for some overdue updates again.... :)

yes... after the week when i was back from jb... i went over to love place's to stay as workin flexi again... YES!! again~

*monday, my short day... went to shop @ popular....
gotten myself a PINK "sotong" mini memo board...


*tuesday, darling bought me a pink keyboard from ebay to replace my office dull & boring black keyboard.... i love it soooooooooo much~

haha... my work desk is turning fully pink yeah~ :)




**new round of purchase from dealextreme arrived too...

*yeah~ cutie memo pad in pink & green~
...green(her fav color) for my shi fu Cynthia, & pink(my fav color) for mee-self! :)


*couple couple.... hahaha....

*ohh... pink random watch @ $5+ after conversation...


*wednesday, my OFF day~ :)
...went out shoppin in town with Ms HuiQi~

**bought 4 super cheap bottoms....

*another cotton on short in green @ $5


*blue ribbon short @ $8

*black folded skirt @ $10

*grey button design skirt @ $19

**& oso bought...

*random all new accessories to add to collections... all jus for $10


*new sunglasses >> 3 for $10, i bought 2 while HQ gotten 1

*new liquid foundation sponge

*new bottle of hair essence

Ok... more updates later...

*loves*

No comments: