Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dinner + Shoppin at Lot1 last Friday..

Met my darling at Lot1...

*Dinner @ HK cafe..

**Our yummy drinks, food & desserts... :)






***

*Sweetie gotten me a new watch tt he bought from HK Ebay..
...love it~ :P



*Sweeite oso gave me my 46th card=3yrs 10mths together with him...


***

*my shoppin stuff*


*Lot1 Watson is the best... cos Shishedo Mojolica Mojorca cosmetics counter was set up.... soooooo purfect~
...no longer haf to grab it from sprees, online or japan... Singapore has it!!! :)

*bought pretty peach colour lipgloss

*bought pretty purple eyeshadow


***

*Pink flats from Cotton On...



***

*Pinky mug
...Darling bought for me

*Pinky piggy bank
...Darling bought for me



Ok... tts abt all... more updates coming up... Love ya! :D

No comments: