Thursday, January 1, 2009

xmas pressie from SR mates + xmas long break

>23 Dec 2008, already starts to reced pressie from some of my SR mates.. :)



*& reced tis... pretty unique PINK badge with my name from CW~ :)
~NICE!!!!

>24 Dec 2008(xmas eve), more more more pressie reced..


*Our SR T-shirt!! With all da names~ :P

>29 Dec 2008, reced somemore belated xmas pressie... :P



***

*XMAS EVE 2008*

*Meet my Darling & we headed to PS for short shoppin... :P

**Bought~

*Green Crocs shoe pouch for my mummy!

*New pretty bras from Cotton On Body


***

*Den we headed to Cathay Handy Road to have dinner @ Aston
..we Q for 2hrs b4 we entered the restaurant!



*Love my darling!

*Our yummy yummy~ :)




***

*After dinner, went to Mustafa for more shoppin...

**Bought~

*Hugo Boss Women Perfume

*Kenzo Amour Perfume
..bdae pressie for my SR mate


***

*My Xmas card 2008 from my Darling.. :D


******

*Xmas 2008*

*Shoppin with sweetie @ CW

**Bought

*G2 havin 70% sales... hence, gotten 2 new shirts in black & white for work... :)



******

*Boxing day 2008*

*Sweetie & I was on AL tt day.. many things was done..

*we opened joint ac under UOB together..

*send E71 for repair at Nokia..

***

*went to JB @ 5pm.. :)

**we had dinner @ City Sq Sushi King




***

*den its shoppin time again...

**Bought

*New top from Mango MY


*New tops from FOS


*New facial essense from Skinfood

*New anklet


******

*27 Dec 2008*

*went to collect my E71 from Nokia.. Repaired done!

*Bought MOS Burger for dinner..

*SHOPPING!!

**Bought

*NESS top @ 30% disc


*Triumph & Sloggi undies

*SUPAR cute RED Punch cushion
...another Xmas pressie from my beloved darling :D




***

*Random..

**Darling gotten me some Jibbitz for lil Crocs shoe pouch~ NICE!! :)


Ok... End of xmas week.. Cheers! :D

No comments: