Sunday, March 1, 2009

My new watch: FCUK watch

Last saturday, wake up as early as 9am to get ready for pedicure appt at 11am, De Nail Art.. :)

*Yeah... Meet my newly painted nails... So pretty! :D




Photobucket


***

*Den headed to Cityhall to meet sweetie... :)

*Bought a new thick metal ring from Acessorize!




Photobucket


***

*Den darling given me my 19th card, No. 49th card = 4yrs 1mth together! :)



Photobucket

*Given me a pretty ribbon necklace he bought from Deal Extreme



Photobucket

*Given me pair of black giraffe earrings he bought from Deal Extreme too!
...im currently on giraffe craze! Haha...



Photobucket

*Given me a new PINKY super good sound quality earphone! :P



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


***

*Den we headed to Mustafa for more shoppin... :)

**So i gotten myself...

*Meet my new watch: FCUK watch!
...love love it sooooooooo much~

Usual price: S$195, but i gotten it @ S$150 at Mustafa! :D


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


*Self taken pic...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


*& bought a eyebrow trimming scissor

Photobucket


***

*Headed back home, shop at Compass, gotten a new skirt from Ness with 50% disc! :)

Photobucket


***

*On Sunday*

*Went to hougang green shop & save... & i bought a biggie LiL Miss Sunshine toy keychain! so cute! :D



Photobucket

Ok.. end of post... loves loves!! :D

No comments: