Monday, June 1, 2009

Last week... :D

*270509*

im on ALAM tt day.. hence i met up my coll at Bugis for buffet lunch at Park Royale Hotel.. :D



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


**Yummy Yummy!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


***

*Did some shoppin too... :)

**Blings Blings from Arab St!



Photobucket


**Ettusais


Photobucket


*FOC pretty jewel box from ettusais...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


**VIVI magazine


Photobucket


***

*290509*

*Collected my new spectacle from Spectacle Hut~ :)



Photobucket


**Meet my new Prada spec!
...Woohoo... & i claimed my flexi benefits from my company... :D



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


***


Photobucket


***

*300509*

its Saturday again! met my sweetie @ Tampines!

we headed to newly open Tampines 1~ :D

**Had lunch cum dinner @ Manpuku with sweetie...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


*Super yummy foodie! :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


***

*My shoppin for the day...

**Pink pouch
...Darling bought for me~



Photobucket


**PC bras


Photobucket


**Ness skirt
...on 50% disc! :)


Photobucket


**Heels from Mondo


Photobucket

Photobucket


Ok... end of week... loves.. :D

No comments: