Sunday, October 18, 2009

Steamboat

Hi all... sorry for lack of updates... been really busy... :)

***

*081009, Thursday*

*Its Pink Panther, my dear shi di *Pat's birthday*
...mini celebration for him during morning briefing! :D



Photobucket


*Its Ms Clover birthday too~ :)


Photobucket

Photobucket


***

*After work, headed for bowling...

**Dinner @ Hans!



Photobucket


**I won another drink... yup! strike again~ haha....


Photobucket


*

**Ai yu powder... my boss gave me... :)


Photobucket


***

*091009, Friday*

*Met sweetie after work...

*Went to Chinatown...

**Had Koi Cafe bubble tea~ :)
...nice! with 70% sugar~


Photobucket


*Sweetie bought me the girl keychain with purchase of Koi Milk Tea...
...so look like me ya? :D



Photobucket


*Bought Kose Cleansing Oil from Swanston..
much cheaper~ :)


Photobucket


***

*Headed to bugis~

**Dinner... Steamboat~


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


*Loving yummy prawns!!~


Photobucket


* :)


Photobucket


**Sweetie & me... :D


Photobucket


***

*After dinner... had some drinks @ Ji De Chi...


Photobucket

Photobucket


***

*Shopping loots @ Bugis St...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


***

*Surprise pressie from my lovely sweetie... :)


Photobucket


*TAAADAAAA~
**Juicy Courture hairband in 3**



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


***

*101009, Saturday*

*Lunch @ Pasta Mania Lot 1


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


**My shopping loots... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket



Ok... end of post... love all... :)

No comments: