Tuesday, January 30, 2007

^im a Ettusais fAn^ :)

Try out new product from Ettusais!

The make up base tt I had mentioned in previous post is no longer available for sales, they had replaced it with
Acne Whitening UV.

I decided to buy it and give it a try because the SA told me its the same as the old range.

I had tried it out today, really quite good. Very moisturizing and not oily at all! I love it!

Highly recommended for combination skin ladies out there.


Btw.. For best result, used it with Ettusais Acne T-zone oil block gel after applying the base.
Controls excessive sebum ard T-zone area, stay refreshing whole day! :)

Price: $40/35g


Picture available below:

Another new product from Ettusais!

==>Acne gentle make off

I haven start using it, I will comment again in later post.

Price: $35/130ml

Try out food inside my school library cafe.

==>Cafe Galilee


Went to IMM to have my lunch cum dinner with Dear.

==>Wai Zai Tea House

So damn nice and impressive!! Hey pple, got time go try it out! :)


Drink: Ice Yuan Yang


Food: Wai Zai Hon Fan


Food: Wai Zai Fried Rice



Food: Wo Dan Niu Rou Rice


Mixed the egg with the rice...


More importantly is so damn CHEAP lor!

No service charges de!

Total cost: Only $20 for so many items! :)

No comments: