Monday, January 29, 2007

*ShOppin SaT & Sun*

Saturday:=

Bought a new pair of flat, Red colour..

Replacing my white one, veri chui le! :(


Sunday:=

I bought the arylic paint from Art Friend Takashimaya le! :)

So cheap! Only $6.90 for 12 colours! *Happy me*

Bought a taiwan magazine from Kinokuniya!

About hairstyles, make up etc... Nice mag! :)






New colour again!

Cant resist myself.. haha..

Total counting = 37 bottles




Clearing up cardboard for chinese new year



Sold all my old soft toys away... Clear up the space to put my nail polish!

I recycled the outer part of my old Pooh paper drawer to put all my nail care related stuffs!

Very neat and nice!! :)







New black-white pig paper drawer. :)

=> Folded up already.






Bought this pouch from Malaysia, Genting last year.

I started to use only today to put my power adapter for my lappie.
ReasoN for not using: too many pouch le la.. always kena scolding from dear regarding this issue! =(

But still, I will continue to buy MORE pouch, haha.. I just dun care everytime... :)

Loving this pouch! NiCe.. :P

No comments: