Thursday, April 19, 2007

FYP meeting DaY...

Before heading to skool.. Took the actual pic of my new Kenzo perfume!

Love^3

^_^

Stupid darling spend 5 bucks @ 7-11 to get the free Doraemon Magnet!

Lucky its cute, if not gonna get BIG scolding from me... :P

The package:


Got the Germany one.. Its 3D and super cute! :)

Bought myself a new Gold/Diamond Angel necklace from RP pushcart called: Soul Secret!

Go to Dear's house from skool... Went to Lot 1 SaSa for short while with him!

Bought new nail stickers! Like it! Gonna used soon for new designs. Cheers!



Good Night!

1 comment:

Kendy said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.


Today while I was surfing the Internet, I happened to visit this interesting site gel-nails selling really cool glitter gels for nails. I bought 2 shades of glitter nail gel to highlight my nails for a special party. These gels really made my nails look so impressive and trendy and I would love to revisit this site to try out other nail decorating products they are offering at great discounts.


I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for genuine nail decoration stuff and may not know where to buy them from.