Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Super cheap 50ml Kenzo Amour

I am so SuPer boring in class during my 1st break out...

Therefore, started to do some surfing on Yahoo Auction!!

I key in *Kenzo Amour* to look for cheaper alternative of this new fragrance that I wanted to buy.

LucKy LucKy LucKy lllaaaaaa.....

Saw a guy selling 50ml Fuchsia Edtion for only $60/-

Wah!! Super cheap.. Cos SaSa selling 30ml already @ $68/-

I MUST GRAB THIS CHEAP BARGAIN !!! Sms the seller and collected in the evening @ Orchard mrt.

Im super happY! This fragrance smell damn nice! Yeah! :P

*New perfume added: Kenzo Amour EDP


*50ml Fuchsia Edtion box in red!

Before heading to Orchard, I went to Causeway point to get a new nail colour for use today.

*New Colour: PK103
Collected my perfume @ Orchard Mrt ard 0645, den took mrt to AMK hub to shop ard b4 heading home to rest... Damn tired!

Walk in to Mondo again to look ard...

Hahaha.. Guess wat?? Saw shoes I like and spend money again! :(

Anyway.. Nice pair of cutie red low heels!

Finally, Darling bought me a Anpanman Pouch online!! Its so damn cute... I love it so much! Thanks dear! :P

gOin to paint nails den slp liao... NiteZzzzz... :)


No comments: