Thursday, April 26, 2007

im tired...

im so tired... I need MORE rest!!! Super busy with work, skool, FYP + ***PP presentation!! Haix





***Good news was I had completed my PP presentation today!! Everything goes reaLLy Well.. Effort not wasted!! *BleAhx*

=====


Anyway,

Some happening...

Went to Dear's place on tues after a long day at skool...

Roam ard Lot 1 b4 heading home! :)

Dear bought me a new Lovely photo frame + 1 strawberry chocolate from Mini Toons

*Cheap & Nice photo frame*

$4.95 ONLY!!!! haha...

+Strawberry chocolate for 1 buck!

=====

Went up Dear after my fyp meeting in skool on Wednesday!

I lost his $30 Seoul Garden voucher... Im so damn careless every single time!!! :(

To compensate Dear for tt, I treated him to Seoul Garden @ CWP. :)

Reasonable price for student! Total = $28+++ (Lower than expected)

*For the first hotplate:

*The 2nd hotplate & Dear frying Dou ya + spring onion with garlic!


After lunch, took mrt to Tanjong Pagar. Dear went there to collect his Gillette goodie bag that he won online! :)

Den we took mrt again to Suntec city!

Dear bought me a Gold bangle from 1 of the push cart store dere... *HaPPy*


Walked back to City hall to meet a online guy to collect StraYa thingy! Its so damn cute & nice!

*Golden M keychain


*White champ punch

After collecting the things, we headed down to PS C&K to buy a new release design!

Thanks for DarLing sis for giving me a $20 voucher! So DarLing only pay the o/s of $17 I think. :)

So nice & SimpLy love Mosiac design!




Also bought a new Black *Blink Blink* Bag from a pushcart! $20 onLy! *cheap*

End of My wednesday!!

=====

Random...

A cutie spiderman 3 snow cap tt ^Ka Po^ from Dear's hse...

So cute la... haha



Put it on to my Tatty Bear... Its damn ^Ke Ai^ can!! :)

=====

Nice food from skool food haven.. From the banmian stall...


*Hotplate egg with prawn + onion


=====

Took photos with Dear using my new phone....

*At Dear home... *In MRT...
*A kiss on DarLing face! :)

=====

Self self self!!!!!!

Before heading to skool....

*Being playful!!! :)


*
More serious me!! haha...



End of storY... Go to bed le... NiteZzzz...

No comments: