Saturday, April 28, 2007

Overdue 19th card

Hahaha... 1st time eva after 2yrs + relationship with Dear that I totally forgt to *AsK* for my 19th card!


I tink im reaLLy busy skool + maintaining superb performance at work that I forgetten everY other things!! :(


*******

At least Dear still remembered and gave it to me after a few days later... Im so glad cos he really kept his promise when we first started dating! Love U DarLing!!! :)


***Late is better den nothing***



Anyway, I hope it wont happen again!! CheeRs!!


*My No. 27th(2yrs 3mths) card


Here it is.... its my Year, a cuite pink raBBit!!

==========================

Went to Watson with Dear to get some stuffs and I bought chocolate from Meiji!

Taste so gooD!! Think most of you have tried it b4!!

Damn nice rite!? :P gO to bed le... I super tired!!

Good Night...



No comments: