Thursday, May 24, 2007

++20th B'dae celebration++

Thank you Dear for this wonderful day that you had given me!!!


Love you lots^n!!!!! :P



After skool, when for celebration with Dear!!!

Dear bought me to Ma Maison Restaurant located @ Bugis for dinner!!


Super duper sweet, romantic and yummmmies food!!!





*Nice orange juice... Not those super SOUR de!! haha..

*Clam Chowder
*Soba salad
*Seafood platter
*Hamburger steak with egg

*Specially made payment keys set!


Not very expensive thou... GO TRY PPLE!!! :)



Then we took a cab back to my place to cut my cake! Too late le thou.. Darling stayed over at my place!! :)



*My sweetie pinky strawberry cake from Angie the choice!

*The cross sectional

*With Darling!


So nice cutie card Darling gave him from HappY House! :)



*He attached a similey balloom inside! :)



My Dear is the sweetest ever....




He also spend his time making a touching video for Me... I love him soooo much... :)

*Birthday editon video



Also we went for short shopping and Darling bought me thingSsss(more pressies!) Hahaha...

*Super cute wooden Anpanman car...



*Nice Pinky watch


*Shiseido Majolica Majorca 15x Lash Expander


+ Black Guess watch which Darling bought for me 2 months ago as official bdae present!! :)

======================

*A Hong Bao from my Mummy! :P



****More updates on other stuffs!! Stay tune!! :)

No comments: