Friday, May 25, 2007

Mix Mix~~

++No 28th card++


Every 19th of the month!! My Darling will gif me a card.. U all sld noe, I always mention!! :)

So.. Presenting my No 28th card!! :)





++Some things Darling got it for me++

*A new bangle!
*Another Anpanman magnet collection


*A new card reader!
PS: Bye Bye to old reader... :)


++All my current goodie Mascara++

*From Left to Right: Maybelline Intense XXL, Miin, Anna Sui Long, M.A.C Black Coat, Ettusias Hyper Curl Separate, Shiseido Majolica Majorca 15x Lash Expander


++New nail colour++


++Yummy Yummy++

*Junkie stuffs: Sweeties Packaging Skittles & Japanese Roll



*Cheesy Pasta from GV cinema!


*Rasa Sayang Lamp and Chicken Chops from AMK S-11





====================


Lastly, watch FOC spiderman 3! SUXss to the maX k... I DUN LIKE IT AT ALL! Haha....


Cheers to all.. Love! :)



No comments: