Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blink Blink Stories...

++ Zen Stone Pink++


Zen Stone Pink launched yday!!!

Dear bought for me at Creative Warehouse sales.... Super far from school ok!!

hahaha.. So we got reason to take cab there and back to skool!! Luckily still managed to make it for third meeting.. Phew~~ :)


========

Buy liao, muz zhng rite??? hahaha....

I put on *Blink Blink* crystal on the zen stone!!! Im so talented in pasting crystal.. :P

Super pretty rite~~~~

I sooooooo in love with it!!!


**LiL HaPPie PrinceSS player**

********

++Other *blink blink* stuffs++

Dear accompany me to 77th street to get this super ShinY BIG M necklace...



Also went to Mini Bits to get someMORe crystal + a pair of Soooo shiny round earring!!!



========



Random~~


++My saviour from a day at school++

My contact lens is giving me prob in school yday morning.. My eyes turned super red & pain!!! Cant stand it!! :(

Luckily I quickly went to 7-11 & bought a bottle of:

**Optrex Eye Drop

It saved my day at school... If not the stupid eyes would turn red & ugly!! hahaha... :)

========

++Scream 2007++

Darling sister won this pair of concert tickets organise by My Paper!!

Yeah!! Gonna watch for FOC!!! Cheers... :)


*The Front

*The Back


========

OFF to watch tv....

Love pple!!! :)








No comments: