Tuesday, July 17, 2007

3 things...

Update of some nice nice stuffs!!


1: went to have my hairdo at Kimage salon Lot 1 yday..

damn in love with my haircut & new colour hair dye~ So nice la....

Thanks to Cindy my stylist!! :)


The front view...

The back view...
Erm...


2: Bought a new sunglasses from Causeway Point!! So style~ Yeah!!


3: Biggest Chupa Chup ever la... Darling bought for me as a surprise gift for our 2.5yrs anniversary!!


Super nice & special yea?!

This big lollipop cannot be eaten la.... It actualli consist of 15 small lollipops in this BIG lollipop case!!

My Darling is the best bf ever!! I love him soooooooo much~~ :)


***************

Some random...

Playing around with my new stuffs!! :P






------------------------------

OFF for lab!! Byez! :)

No comments: