Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The inside...

Open up my Chupa Chups le~

So cute la... I realli like it sooooooo much!!!

Took out the 15 lollipops, wrap the plastic back & keep the gaint case... :)


*Opening this giant LoLi!!!



>>15 LoLLipops!!!
>>Its so *Ke Ai* llaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

>>> It so biggggggggggggggg!!!! See the comparison! Hahaha...

******

NEW stuffs bought this few days...


*Pair of bling bling cover shoes from I-L-T


-Below all Darling bought for me de.. :)

*Princess pouch
*Some accessories
*Optimus Prime Keychain
*Tiffa Sliver Glitter Eyeliner shipped from Japan!!


******
Paint my nails again... :D

******

Darling treated me Pizza Hut~ :)

*Soup of the Day: Summer Vege & Cream of Mushroom

*Hot Platter
*Seafood Cheese Fondue Pizza


>>> Dip Dip Dip~~

*******

Before I end... I so loving this photo of myself!!! Hahaha....



------------------------------------

Ok.. End of entry.. :)

1 comment:

Derek Jay said...

Could I use a couple of those Giant Chupa Chup photos for a podcast (The Podshow About Nothing) I produce?

Regards,
Derek